Wholemeal Fruity Waffles, piled high with fruit – short on fat and polished sugar as well as high in fibre and yumminess.
- 3 medium free range eggs
- 375ml (13 fl oz) a2 whole milk
- 50g (2 oz) dripping honey (plus some to cover your waffles, if preferred)
- 75ml (2.5 fl oz) sunflower oil
- 350g (12 oz) wholemeal self-raising flour
- Waffle manufacturer – I utilized my Sage Smart Waffle
- A choice of fruit – I utilized strawberries, raspberries as well as banana
- Whisk the wet ingredients together in a bowl
- Put the flour right into a 2nd huge dish, make a well as well as pour the fluid into it, whisking up until totally combined
- Pour an 8th of the mix right into each waffle manufacturer section and also chef for approx 4-5 mins until browned
- Slice the fruit any type of means you like and top
- Add an additional squeeze of honey, if desired
With health and wellness in mind, I made use of wholemeal flour, however you should cover with any sort of fruit you such as and also perhaps include an additional saucy drizzle of honey. Delicious!