This ice cream is milk free and so velvety. The strawberries and also bananas make a pleasant, tasty ice cream and also the rhubarb swirl offers the gelato a sweet and zesty kick.
- 2 C. Strawberries, sliced
- 2 medium Bananas, really ripe, sliced
- 2 little Stalks Rhubarb, Chopped
- ¼ C. Raw Honey
- ⅔ C. Canned Coconut Milk
- Lay the strawberry and banana cut out on a parchment lined baking sheet, spacing to make sure that the pieces are not touching each various other. Freeze overnight, or until securely frozen
- Place the chopped rhubarb and honey in a little pan. Bring to a simmer. Cover and also let simmer on tool warmth for concerning 10 minute, mixing occasionally. Rhubarb should damage down and also the combination ought to be jam-like in uniformity. Place the rhubarb mix in a air-tight container and refrigerate overnight, or up until cold.
TO MAKE THE ICE CREAM:
- Place the icy banana as well as strawberry slices in a high-speed blender or food processor and pulse till the fruit comes to be ‘crumb-like’ and separates right into small pieces. Include the coconut milk and also mix until the mix is smooth as well as creamy. You could require to push the mix back down several times till this happens.
- Scoop the ice lotion into a bowl and also mix in the rhubarb mix, rolling it with the strawberry gelato. Scoop into dishes as well as serve immediately.