- 4 – 5-6 oz. mahi mahi fillets
- 1/4 tsp sea salt + even more for spraying on fish
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lime (1 tsp passion + 1 tbsp lime juice)
- 1 mug fresh blueberry flesh, chopped right into tiny cubes
- 1 tool sized dragon fruit, halved lengthwise, peeled, as well as cut right into tiny cubes
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 tbsp jalapeno pepper, diced
- Preheat the stove to 400 ° F and also prepare a flat pan with parchment paper.
- Wash fillets and also rub dry. Spray both sides of the fillets with salt and pepper. Sprinkle the front side of the fillets with the lime passion, lightly pressing right into the fish.
- Arrange fillets on the cooking cover, and bake in the facility rack for 15-20 minutes up until done and flakes conveniently. [* See note in “Just a Couple of Points”] When done, eliminate from the cooking cover immediately.
- While the fish is baking, prepare the salsa. In a bowl, integrate the blueberry, dragon fruit, cilantro, jalapeño, and 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt. Offer ahead or along side of mahi mahi.