Got a bunch of veggies in the fridge? Make on your own a tasty and also colorful veggie frittata with farm fresh eggs and also a sprinkle of parmesan cheese for a low-carb morning meal choice!
- ½ cup asparagus, chopped
- 1 mug fingerling potatoes, chopped
- ¼ purple onion, diced
- ½ cup red pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoons EVOO
- 1 cup Almond Wind Almondmilk Original Unsweetened
- 8 eggs, large
- parmesan to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- First, preheat oven to 375.
- Heat a tool (stove safe) frying pan over low/medium warmth with olive oil as well as minced garlic.
- Rough chop the potatoes, asparagus, purple red onion, and also red pepper
- Add potatoes to skillet as well as sauté for 3-5 minutes
- Add asparagus, purple onion, as well as red pepper to skillet. Sauté for 8 to 10 extra mins or until potatoes are half cooked.
- While vegetables are cooking, in a tool bowl, whisk with each other eggs as well as almond milk.
- When veggies are partly prepared, eliminate from heat, pour egg combination over the vegetables and cook in the stove for 20-23 minutes.
- Salt and pepper to preference and enjoy!