- 1 and 1/2 mugs light coconut milk
- 3 Medjool dates
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons organic almond butter
- 2 tbsps toasted bitter shredded coconut
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 4-5 coconut water ice dices (or routine ice cubes)*
- dark delicious chocolate, melted (optional)
- toasted honey-roasted sliced (or normal chopped) almonds, for garnish
- toasted bitter shredded coconut, for garnish
- coconut whipped cream, for garnish (optional)
- Combine active ingredients, by order, in a big blender container, as well as mix up until smooth and no lumps are visible.
- For frosting the glass (optional): Put an equal little mixture of sliced toasted sliced almonds and cooked shredded coconut on a little plate. Melt good-quality dark chocolate, and enable it to cool down slightly. Dip the rim of the glass into the chocolate lightly. Dip the chocolate rim right into the almond-coconut combination to rim the glass. If it is extremely drippy, you can cool the delicious chocolate to let it set slightly– otherwise, gather the smoothie mix and also garnish with additional chopped almonds and shredded coconut (and also coconut whipped lotion, if using). Drink immediately!