A 7-ingredient smoothie with carrot juice, ginger, turmeric extract, pineapple as well as banana! An anti-inflammatory, immune-boosting smoothie mix that’s ideal for breakfast or a snack.
- 2 cups (
- 1 1/2 mugs (360 ml) filteringed system water
- 1 large ripe banana, formerly peeled off, cut and also iced up (more for a sweeter smoothie mix)
- 1 mug (140 g) frozen or fresh pineapple
- 1/ 2 Tablespoon fresh ginger (1 tiny knob, peeled off)
- 1/ 4 tsp ground turmeric extract (or sub cinnamon)
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) carrot juice
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice (-1/ 2 tiny lemon)
- 1 cup (240 ml) unsweetened almond milk
- Make carrot juice by including carrots as well as filtered water to a broadband blender or food processor and also mixing on high till totally blended as well as smooth. Add much more water if it has problem mixing/ scrape downsides as needed.
- Drape a huge, thin recipe towel over a mixing dish as well as pour over the juice. Lift up on the corners of the towel and also start turning and also pressing the juice out till all of the fluid is removed. Reserve pulp for healthy smoothies, or baked goods (such as carrot muffins).
- Transfer carrot juice to a mason jar – will certainly keep for a number of days, though most effectively when fresh.
- To the mixer include healthy smoothie active ingredients as well as mix on high until creamy as well as smooth. Include a lot more carrot juice or almond milk if it has difficulty mixing. Scratch downsides as needed.
- Taste as well as adjust tastes as needed, adding more banana or blueberry for sweetness, lemon for acidity, ginger for bite, and also turmeric for warmth.
- Divide between two glasses as well as serve. Finest when fresh.