A delicious and also fresh salad, made with carrot, courgette and avocado. Perfect for summer!
- For the salad:
- 1 bag (approx 100g salad leaves)
- 1 courgette (zucchini)
- 1 large carrot, peeled
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- For the dressing:
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey
- ½ tbsp soy sauce
- ½ tbsp lime juice
- Place the salad leaves into a big salad bowl and also propound the side and wash the various other vegetables under running water.
- Grate the courgette/ zucchini and also put it between several sheets of kitchen area paper. Press down securely with your hands to attract as much of the dampness as possible from the courgette and after that transfer it to a large bowl.
- Grate the carrot in on top of the courgette, add the chopped avocado, red pepper as well as sesame seeds and also mix all of it together.
- Make the dressing by placing all the ingredients in a container with a cover. Give it a good shake and after that put the dressing over the carrot mix.
- Finally add this to the dish of salad leaves and also serve immediately.